Terms and Conditions
The booking is binding for both parties when it is signed or when Scandiatrail confirms it in writing/email.
2) Payment. Online or by invoice. Scandiatrail reserves the right to charge a deposit of 30% at time of confirmation on the total invoice amount. Final payment is due 30 days prior to departure. Scandiatrail has the right to terminate the booking if payments are not made by customer according to the above amounts and time frames.
3) Cancellation by customer. If customer cancel his/her booking 31 days prior to the booked period, Scandiatrail may retain 10% of the booking amount or at least SEK 250 in administration fee. If cancellation is done 30 - 15 days - 25% of the total invoice amount. Cancellation 14 - 1 day before booked period 50% and less than 1 day the total invoice amount is forfeit.
4) Cancellation by Scandiatrail. Scandiatrail reserves the right to cancel any booking in the event of war, strike or other events of force majeure. Scandiatrail will in that case suggest alternative dates. If this is not satisfactory for the customer the full price will be refunded, with no additional obligations by Scandiatrail.
5) Compensation for damage or loss of equipment or canoe. The renter must inform Scandiatrail immediately of such damage or loss. Scandiatrail will promptly inform renter of costs due. Renter must pay for any damage or loss. Renter is not responsible for loss or damage outside of his/her control or any cost inquired by Scandiatrail for such event.
6) Change of booking. For change of booking (of start date or begin, length, start or end area, transport, additional services), after confirmed booking, Scandiatrail have the right to access a fee of SEK 250.
SCANDIATRAIL AB, Grunnerud 301, 67292 Årjäng, Sweden